GST Surrender (GSTR-10)
What it means?
It means the taxpayer is no more registered with GST and need not to pay or collect any tax.
What Is GSTR-10 (Final Returns)?
Service Price options:
✅ Online Filing of Application for Surrender / Cancellation.
✅ Consultation of eligibility requirements for GST Surrender or Filing GSTR-10 (Final Returns)
✅ Online filing of GSTR-10
✅ Preparation of documents for filing GSTR-10
✅ 2-5 Days Delivery time
Preliminary Documents Checklist
(ARN communicated to the taxpayer at the time of passing the cancellation order)
(Unique ID provided by the authorities at the time of passing the cancellation order)
Services Covered for GST Surrender and filing GSTR-10
Why Surrender GST?
(For example- Private limited company has changed to a public limited company.
—The transferee (or the new company from amalgamation/ demerger) has to get registered. The transferor will cancel its registration if it ceases to exist. GST Surrender
Didn't answer your question?
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Call us @+91 9870114333
The GST return services will be done online/remotely. Our experts shall be available by Phone, Email and WhatsApp.
– GST cancellation application has to be made in FORM REG 16 which constitute details of Liability, payments and pending stocks of goods.
– The GST officer will thereafter issue an order of cancellation in FORM GST REG-19 within 30 days from date of application.
– Must be filed within 3 months of application of cancellation, OR date of cancellation order.
– If taxpayer fails to file this return in time, then a notice for not filing will be sent to registered person with a timeline of 15 days period of filing and if again fails to do so then the final order with penalty will be issued by authorities.
– Input service Distributor
– Non-resident taxable persons
– Persons required to deduct TDS u/s 51
– Persons paying tax u/s 10 (Composition Taxpayer)
– Persons required to collect TCS u/s 52
To ensure that we’re the right company for your services required even before you spend a single rupee, and to make working with us as easy as possible, we offer free quotes for your requirements. The form on the other side allows you to request a free quote from us for your specific requirements, no matter how big or small it is.