Import Export Code (IEC)
What it means?
IEC (Import Export Code) is needed by anyone who is looking to commence his/her import/export business in the country. It is issued by the DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade). IEC is a 10-digit code which has a lifetime validity.
At Tax Unbound, We offer unbeatable prices and best customer service. Kindly select your preferred pricing option below and request us a quote.
Service Price options:
✅ Services Includes: Application Filing & Application Tracking, Issue of IEC Certificate.
✅ Validity: Valid for the Financial Year.
✅ Service Fees: Rs 1,500/- (Additional Govt. Fee of Rs 500 will be applicable)
✅ Processing Time: 24-48 hours
✅ Import Export Code (IEC) Registration (Additional Govt. Fee of Rs 500 will be applicable)
✅ Filing of One Letter of Undertaking (LUT) with GST
✅ LUT & IEC Consultation
✅ Application tracking
✅ Processing Time: 24-48 hours
Tax Unbound is ONE STOP solution !
Tax Unbound is ONE STOP solution for all the Taxation and financial need with great and professional staff. Never seen such a highly professional CA firm ever. I recommend everyone to avail their service. Once again thank you Tax Unbound and Team helping me.
Super Quick and Reliable Service
Thanks to Team TaxUnbound for their super quick service for our first-time firm registration. It was really smooth and great experience.
Best experience in first time. I did not know about anything about GST and all that other stuff for my business but their support team help me like family. Team is hard working, experienced and knowledgeable. They will support you at every stage of the process.
Preliminary Documents Checklist
Didn't answer your question?
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Call us @+91 9870114333
– No, your physical presence is not required during the process.
– 1. When Importer clear his shipments from the customs as it’s needed by the customs authorities.
2. When Importer send money abroad through banks as it’s needed by the bank.
3. When exporter send his shipments as its needed by the customs port.
4. When an exporter receives money in foreign currency directly into his bank account as its required by the bank.
1. Preparing application form – Aayaat Niryaat Form no. 2A format and file it with the respective Regional office of DGFT.
2. Preparing required documents (identity & legal entity, address proofs, bank details) & the certificate in respect of ANF2A.
3. After completing application, file with DGFT via DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
4. Pay fee for IEC registration.
5. Receive IEC code in soft copy from the government after approval.
To ensure that we’re the right company for your services required even before you spend a single rupee, and to make working with us as easy as possible, we offer free quotes for your requirements. The form on the other side allows you to request a free quote from us for your specific requirements, no matter how big or small it is.