What it means?
MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. MSME registration is to be done in the government portal. MSME registration is fully online process.
Service Price options:
From ₹ 1,400
✅ MSME Registration
✅ Filing of Application
Preliminary Documents Checklist
- If Self Owned: Allotment letter, possession letter, lease deed or property tax receipt. - IF Rented: Rent receipt and a no objection certificate from the landlord along with Utility bill (or any evidence showing ownership of landlord)
- In some cases, copy of industrial license may also be required. In addition, all bills and receipts related to purchase and installation of plant and machinery have to be kept safe and required to be submitted on demand.
Didn't answer your question?
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Call us @+91 9870114333
– No, your physical presence is not required during the process.
– 1. Proprietorships,
2. Partnership Firm,
3. Private Limited Company
4. Public Limited Company,
5. Limited Liability Partnership,
7. Self Help Groups
8. Society / Co-Operative Society
– 1. Bank loans become cheaper as the interest rate is very low.
2. Allowed credit for minimum alternate tax (MAT) to be carried forward for up to 15 years instead of 10 years
3. The cost getting a patent done, or the cost of setting up the industry reduces as many rebates and concessions are available.
4. Helps to acquire government tenders easily as Udyam Registration Portal is integrated with Government e-Marketplace and various other State Government portals.
5. One Time Settlement Fee for non-paid amounts of MSME.
To ensure that we’re the right company for your services required even before you spend a single rupee, and to make working with us as easy as possible, we offer free quotes for your requirements. The form on the other side allows you to request a free quote from us for your specific requirements, no matter how big or small it is.