Shop & Establishment Act License
What it means?
The Shops and Establishment Act is a state-specific law which may differ from state to state. The object is to govern and improve the working conditions and rights of the workers, like wage payments, leaves, holidays & work hours, etc.
Service Price options:
From ₹ 2,355
From ₹ 2,000
✅ Shop & Establishment Act (Gumasta) License Registration
✅ Application Tracking
✅ Free Consultation
✅Govt. Fees Not Included (Varies from states to state, can be as low as zero to as high as Rs 1000)
Preliminary Documents Checklist
Didn't answer your question?
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Call us @+91 9870114333
– Name of firm
– Address of Firm
– Name of Manager, if any
– Nature of Establishment like Nature of shop, Like Furniture Store, clothing store etc.
– Number of Employees in the Establishment
– Day of Holiday etc.
– Any changes to be made post registration should be notified to the Chief Inspector.
– Registration Certificate to be obtained within 90 days of the commencement of the business.
– Placement agencies providing domestic services to also be mandatory registered under the Shop and Establishment Act.
– In case, if by any reason you have failed to obtain Shop act license under the act then you need to pay the penalty for the same.
Government fees is currently not included in our pricing. The fees varies from state to state. For some states its free, while for some states it can be charges upto Rs 1000 or more.
Our team will inform you about the charges during the process which would have to be paid separately.
To ensure that we’re the right company for your services required even before you spend a single rupee, and to make working with us as easy as possible, we offer free quotes for your requirements. The form on the other side allows you to request a free quote from us for your specific requirements, no matter how big or small it is.