What it means?
Most Business Owners under GST Regime are required to Obtain GST Registration. For certain business it is mandatory, while for others whose turnover (for Sale of Goods) exceeds Rs 40 Lakhs (For NE and hill states the limit is Rs 20 lakhs). In other cases, GST Registration is also voluntary by respective business owners.
Service Price options:
✅ Free GST Consultation
✅ GST Registration for Sole Proprietorship or Partnership or LLP or Private Limited Company
✅ GSTR 3B & GSTR 1 Filing for first month. (Includes up to 10 No. of monthly B2B & B2C Sales Invoices).
✅ 3-7 Days Delivery time
Preliminary Documents Checklist
not required in proprietorship firm
Statement or cancelled Cheque copy
Electricity Bill, Municipal Tax Receipt, Rent Agreement or Lease Agreement
GST Returns & Compliances
GSTR 3B (Monthly/Quarterly)
GSTR3B is a monthly/quarterly tax return summarizing the overall values of sales and purchases and does not require the need of listing invoice details. It can be filed either monthly/quarterly in latest QRMP scheme.
GSTR 1 (Monthly/Quarterly)
GSTR-1 is a monthly/quarterly tax return summarizing all sales (outward supplies) of a taxpayers during the Financial Year. It can be filed either monthly/quarterly in latest QRMP scheme.
GSTR 9 (Annual Returns)
Form GSTR-9 is an annual return to be filed once, for each financial year, by the registered taxpayers. They are required to furnish details of purchases, sales, input tax credit or refund claimed or demand created etc in this return.
Didn't answer your question?
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Call us @+91 9870114333
GSTIN (GST Identification Number) is a unique Goods and Services Tax Identification Number assigned to all businesses that are successfully register under GST.
- For those businesses (sale of Goods) crossing the Threshold of (40 Lakhs for Normal category states & 20 Lakhs for Special Category States)
- For those businesses (service providers) crossing the Threshold of (20 Lakhs for Normal category states & 10 Lakhs for Special Category States)
- For business who required to do Inter-state supply. (However, In case of “Supply Services” GST Registration is not required until one crosses the above given threshold of 20/10 Lakhs even after having inter-state supply.
- For change in Constitution of Business.
- For E-commerce Operator.
- For business selling through e-commerce Portal.
- For Input Service Distributor.
- For business with SEZ unit.
- For businesses required Merger/ Amalgamation or De-Merger.
Its an entity currently registered under central or state laws, such as Central Excise, Service Tax, States Sales Tax (or VAT), Entry Tax, Luxury Tax, Entertainment Tax etc.
You can get all locations registered under a single GST registration application, provided all the branches are in same state.
UN Bodies and foreign consulates are exempted from GST return filing (they only have to fole for the month they made any purchase). Also, Public sector undertakings or any business or trade-in-non GST supplies are not required to register under GST.
Yes, a composition scheme is optional and voluntary and is required for business either of Manufacturer/ trader/ Restaurant service provider who has turnover of Max. INR 1.5cr (under normal states) and Max. INR 75 lacs (under special states). All entities registered under composition scheme has to file GSTR-4 returns
– Normal Category states: Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Delhi, Bihar, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Goa, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, J&K, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
– Special Category States: Puducherry, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand
– Normal Category states who choose status Quo: Kerala and Telangana
Upon successful submission of application, you will obtain GSTIN usually within 4-6 working days.
To ensure that we’re the right company for your services required even before you spend a single rupee, and to make working with us as easy as possible, we offer free quotes for your requirements. The form on the other side allows you to request a free quote from us for your specific requirements, no matter how big or small it is.